Learn how to incorporate 3D Printing into your work in fabrication, manufacturing, engineering, prototyping, construction, and design for biotech, microfluidic devices, art, microelectronics and consumer products. This is an introductory hands-on workshop that will:
- open your eyes to the possibilities when using 3D Printing including making fixtures and rapid prototyping functional assemblies
- provide guidelines for when to choose 3D Printing over traditional fabrication methods
- help you find on-line designs that you can customize
- teach you basic CAD design for your own ideas
- show you how to run a typical 3D Printer
- allow you to print your own design
No previous experience necessary.
Ideal for startups looking to create new products, businesses looking for production options, manufacturers needing to add new technology to the Factory floor, and entrepreneurs looking to start a business utilizing 3D Printing.
Saturday and Sunday, April 7 and 8, 2018
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day
Archimedes Fab Lab
3900 Paseo del Sol
Santa Fe New Mexico 87507