Learn how to incorporate 3D Printing into your artistic endeavors with other artists and jewelers new to the fabrication technology. This is a hands-on, but non-technical workshop that will:
- open your eyes to the possibilities when using 3D Printing including making molds for casting jewelry and small sculptures
- provide guidelines for when to choose 3D Printing over traditional fabrication methods
- help you find on-line designs that you can customize
- teach you basic CAD design for your own ideas
- show you how to run a typical 3D Printer
- allow you to print your own design
Tuesday and Wednesday, March 20 & 21, 2018.
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. each day
Archimedes Fab Lab
3900 Paseo del Sol
Santa Fe New Mexico 87507
There are no reviews yet.