In response to a number of North American fab labs, makerspaces, schools, community college, universities, community groups, and innovation centers wanting to collaborate, a few people have gotten together to create a Digital Fabrication Alliance. Our goal is to:
- share knowledge and work together to build a strong digital fabrication community in North America
- make online content available to assist with programming, sustainability, marketing, equipment and technology
- create both online and in person opportunities to collaborate
- source group discounts on equipment, supplies, trainings and conferences
- expand DigiFabCon
- ideate, innovate, inspire
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.